Incredible sound, stylish design. What's not to like?
Modern design and features
The FORTE's sound amazing and look the part. Utilizing advanced signal processing allows FORTE to deliver sound quality unheard of at this price point. Bluetooth is built in for easy streaming, inputs for your turntable and TV. The heaviest hip-hop beats will have your head bumping, and the falsettos of your guilty pleasure rock ballads will have you singing along.
If you’re on the look for a pair of goosebump-boxes, these are the pair to get.
Connect, Play, Easy
FORTE is easy to use, pair your phone, your tablet, or any other device via Bluetooth, and you’re good to go. There’s also a couple of plug-and play-ports for your record player, your TV, or whatever you want to connect. If you decide to plug in your Sony or Samsung TV (and you should), the volume can be controlled with your standard IR-remote. Because nobody ever asked for an extra remote in their life.
Speakers You Want to Look at
If you’re in the market for new speakers, you’ve probably noticed how most of them look very... speakerish. And that’s not a compliment. The FORTE’s on the other hand, are real lookers. The aluminium detailing and the high-end finish make these speakers just as easy on the eyes as on the ears. These are living room friendly, not only hi-fi showroom friendly.
REVIEWS OF FORTE A4
Argon Audio FORTE A4 doesn’t cost much but sounds much more expensive and should be able to give far more ambitious speakers a run for their money.
Read the review here
- Treble: 1" softdome with neodymium magnet
- Bass/Midrange: 4"
- Frequency range: 50-20,000 Hz ± 3dB
- Class D amplifier
- Inputs: 2 x optical digital (supports high-res audio up to 24-bit/96kHz), L/R RCA (analogue), phono (MM), Bluetooth (aptX and AAC)
- Subwoofer output
- 5V USB Output (eg for Chromecast Audio)
- Front fabric magnetically attached
- Auto power up on all inputs except phono
- Dimensions: 14.3 x 24.0 x 19 cm (incl. front grille and terminals) (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6.7 kg (set)
- Dedicated speaker cable (3 meters) and remote control included
- Longer speaker cables (6 meters and 10 meters) sold separately