SA1 is a punchy amplifier that’ll light up even the best speakers you decide to connect it with. The insides are made of high quality components, the outside is cut in a beautiful modern Danish design.
- 2 x 40 Watt Class D amplifier in a custom design, can drive even the most demanding speakers
- High-End Bluetooth aptX HD and AAC, for the best possible streaming from your phone or PC
- Digital inputs supporting High-Res audio up to 24-bit/192kHz
- 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC in fully balanced signal path from DAC to speaker terminals
- Separate power supplies for analogue and digital circuits (6 in total)
What's in the box: SA1, remote control, power cable, quick start guide
- Output power: 2 x 40 watts in 4/8 ohms (20-20,000Hz, THD 0.03%)
- Dynamic power (IHF) in 8 ohms: 50 watts
- Dynamic power (IHF) in 4 ohms: 100 watts
-Frequency range: 3-60,000 Hz
- Inputs: 2 x optical digital (supports up to 24-bit/192kHz), L/R analogue stereo input (RCA), turntable input (MM), Bluetooth 4.2 (aptX HD and AAC)
- Pre-out for subwoofer or external amplification
-32-bit ESS Sabre DAC in fully balanced mode
- Fully balanced signal path from DAC to speaker terminals
Separate power supplies for analogue and digital circuits (6 in total)
- Auto on/off on all inputs except phono
- 5V USB power output
- Gold-plated terminals
- Electronically protected against overload and short circuits
- Power consumption in standby: <0.5 watts
- Size: 22.0 x 6.3 x 25.2 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 2.2 kg
"I was particularly impressed by how the upper-bass/lower-mid attacks from a snare drum for example came off quick, with gusto and no blur or reluctance. In my book, such a voicing in this class is far more practical than pseudo high-end analytical excess."
"SA1 is a true stereo amplifier with all the classic virtues with a few digital added on top. The sound is outstanding for the price and the looks are discreet."
Lyd og Billede
"SA1 is another proof that great hi-fi can be very affordable. The specifications and performance match integrated amplifiers that cost at least twice as much. An outright recommendation."